My new year’s resolutions…Posted: December 30, 2012 Filed under: On me, On writing | Tags: new year's resolutions, writing Leave a comment
I don’t usually do these things. Resolutions, I mean. But I’ve decided this year that I will – so here, blogosphere, are my declarations of intent for 2013:
1. By the end of the year, I will have either found an agent or publisher, or will look at indie publishing routes for Isla’s Inheritance and its sequel.
2. I will finish writing another novel. (I’d aim for two but, let’s be honest, I don’t have that much spare time!)
3. I will edit my second book and see if I can find some beta readers for it, so it’s ready to go.
4. I will stop being a cagey, secretive writer with people I know personally. I may be a wannabe published author but, with two novels completed, I can probably say I’m a writer, at least. :p
5. I will get more exercise. I will use the gym at work: it’s free and I really have no excuse.
Do you do the new year’s resolution thing? If so, what are yours?
Edit: Number four: check! I outed myself on Facebook to all and sundry today. Now if only the others come so easily. 😉